The initial Meeting - One of our designers will meet with you, walk your property, and discuss your vision, priorities, and expectations. This is our opportunity to get to know you better. Your landscape should be a reflection of your personal style and taste and blend them with the architecture of your home.
The Conceptual Plan Meeting - At your home or our design studio, we’ll present conceptual ideas and budgets to build your project. This plan will give you a visual layout of the property outlining your ideas and wish list. Once you make your decision from this meeting, work will begin on the Final Plan.
The Final Plan Meeting - Will take place at your house and will include a master plan of your property along with Elevations (if needed), Irrigation, Lighting, and Drainage Plans and a Complete Cost Estimate to build the entire project. The proposed project is then broken down into sections allowing for Phasing if necessary.
This is an example of a typical landscape plan. It serves as the single most important document throughout the entire process.
1. It communicates the ideas of the designer to the client.
2. It's used to establish costs and budgets by the estimator.
3. It's used by the installation team to build the project exactly how it was presented to the client.
4. It allows for future considerations and phasing of a project over a period of time.
5. It will be used as an "as built" document of the project for future reference.
Ledden Palimeno has taken this approach from their earliest beginnings and knows that the design is only as good as the installation.